At Dawn Career Institute, our student support system goes beyond providing adult education classes in Delaware. While our Career Services department is hard at work helping students identify prospective employers, we’ve gathered a list of useful resources to help you prepare for a career, whether you’re completing nurse assistant certification programs or traditional career education training in Wilmington, DE.
Check out the links below for useful information on preparing your resume and cover letters, interviewing effectively, and more. To see all of our career resource articles, check out our blog.
Resume & Cover Letters
- Ten Tips to Improve Your Resume
- Recipe for Success: Ingredients to Make an Impressive Resume
- 6 Rules to Writing a Proper Cover Letter
- How to Make a Phone Interview Successful
- Dress to Impress – You only have one chance to make a first impression
- Finding Your Career Mentor
- Deciding on a New Career? These Tips Can Help You!
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Selling Yourself to Potential Employers
- Got job experience? How do you know?
- Building a Strong Reference List
- 7 things to ponder when making the jump from college life to the working world
- 7 Tips to get out of the unemployment slump
- Surviving the First 30 Days at Your New Job
- How to Make Yourself Invaluable in Your Career
- What to expect when you’re employed…anywhere
Social Media & Careers
Don't wait to get started!
If you’re interested in continuing education courses in Delaware, contact us today to learn more!